ds-Safari3000_en(1).pdf (419.08 KB)
Product Code: Phonic Safari 3000
Phonic Safari portable audio systems are the ultimate in on-the-go and hit-the-road audio.
Offering users a quality woofer and a high performance tweeter matched with a powerful class D power amplifier built-in, the Safari portable audio systems provide reliability and rugged operation at all times.
With a host of optional components, including CD player with MP3 playback and wireless microphones, the Safari offers all the trimmings with none of the fat.
Whether a professional musician, busker, street performer or businessperson, the Safari self-contained portable audio sets offer professional sound while on the the road.
- Slick molded speaker cabinet with handle and wheels for easy mobility
- 320 Watts (peak) of power through high performance class D amplification
- 2-way output through 10" long-throw woofer matched with a pure-titanium compression driver
- Two mono 1/4" & XLR combo inputs, plus a stereo input with 1/8" and RCA connectors
- 2-track RCA outputs for connecting to external devices
- Connect additional passive speakers via Speakon speaker output with 80W output
- Onboard tone control for enhancing high- and low-frequency audio
- 12V phantom power available on combo inputs
- Maximum SPL of 120dB reaches large crowds
- Built-in battery with 4-stage status monitoring
- Switching power supply reduces weight and enables multi-national operation
- Two storage slots available for hand-held microphones
- Optional anti-shock CD player with MP3 playback and USB port
- Two expansion slots for optional wireless microphone systems