Product Code: AM821X
The AM 821X is an easy-to-use mixing console that provides all the features you need for the project studio and live sound reinforcement. It has 10 ultra-quiet Mic preamps with high headroom and phantom power, and two stereo line channels.
Mono channels feature inserts or PAD control.
A 3-band EQ with swept-mid on mono channels and 4-band EQ on stereo channels gives you greater control over your mix.
Four Aux sends and two stereo Aux returns can be used to connect a variety of outboard Signal Processors or to create special mixes to send to the performers' monitor Speakers.
An onboard 32-bit stereo digital effects processor features 16 programs plus one main parameter control, tap control and foot switch jacks.
Output is through XLR or 1/4" phone jacks and is selectable as stereo or mono output, with mono doubling as a subwoofer output. The added feature of mini stereo input/output makes this Mixer perfect for anyone connecting MP3, MD or computer audio or recording devices.
The AM 821X is ideal for houses of worship, small to medium-sized halls and project studios.
- 10 Mic preamps
- Mono channels loaded with 3-band swept-mid EQ, 75Hz (18 dB/octave) low-cut filter and phantom power
- Two stereo channels with 4-band EQ
- 4 AUX sends, AUX 1 & 2 with XLR and 1/4" phone output jacks
- 32-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus one main parameter control, tap control and foot switch jack
- 2 stereo AUX returns with effect to monitor
- Inserts available on six mono channels
- PAD on 2 mono channels to handle difficult signals
- Main Stereo and Mono output with XLR and 1/4" phone jacks
- Mono output with variable low pass filter for subwoofer
- Tape input can be routed to AUX 1 and AUX 2
- Mini stereo I/O for MD, MP3 player/recorder
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- XLR jack for 12V gooseneck lamp
- Optional rack-mounting kit for AM821X only, model name ER8IM